• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

php is not found

H

homebase

Hi all,

well i have a problem. I installed SB 4.2 on an OpenSuSE 10.3 box that has an Admininterface on it. The problem is every time i want to publish a site i get an error, that php isn't installed. I researched this an find out that on my server are two php versions. One for Apache2+php5(5.2.0) the other is installed with SB Autoinstallation process. Before you ask. Yes i have double checked the config dir for php5 with SB. My question is, does anyone else has such a problem ever an know how to solve it. Because i don't want to delete the Admininterface and don't want to install Plesk.

Greets

Back