• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php update and sb-publish

M

mdiberi

I had to remove sb-publish in order to update php. I removed by rpm -e sb-publish and thought it a simple matter to reinstall. Unfortunately rpm -i sb-publish returns:

error: open of sb-publish failed: No such file or directory

The issue centers around the forced use of an old sqlite2 for Sitebuilder and the lack of updating Sitebuilder to accommodate. Any help out there???

Thanks much

Actually, sb-publish package is virtual one and does not contain any files. Example, from my test server:

# rpm -ql sb-publish-3.0.1-200610111449
(contains no files)

As I know it should goes together with Plesk and required for Parallels Plesk CP and Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder integration. Try to install it through Plesk Autoupdate function.

Dmitry, thanks for the reply. I ended up removing sb-publish only using rpm -e sb-publish. That allowed me to update to atomics lastest php. I then reinstalled with rpm -ivh -nodeps sb-publish.... After that everything was fine and Sitebuilder came up with no problems.

Where is it? I need to do the same thing.

Also, is sb-publish needed if you uninstall sitebuilder? I heard Plesk may need it for something. If not, then I would like to just leave it out.

Back