• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plek migrator| Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Command execution failed on

Arno

New Pleskian
Hi,

I get the following message when I want to migrate my DA sites to Plesk

Failed to copy '/home/domein' from the source server 'directadmin' (13.70.1.11) to target Plesk server
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: su domein --shell /bin/sh -c '/usr/bin/rsync -e '"'"'ssh -i /var/www/vhosts/domein.nl/plesk-migrator-key -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no'"'"' --recursive --links --times --devices --specials --chmod=Fu=rw,Fgo=r,Du=rwx,Dgo=rx --exclude='"'"'/.*'"'"' --exclude=/Maildir --exclude=/imap [email protected]:/home/domein/ /var/www/vhosts/domein.nl/'
exit code: 23
stdout:

Please... any help is appreciated.

Arno

Rsync's exit code: 23 means 'Partial transfer due to error'.
This error can occur if there are no permissions to some file.

In a few strings below in the error message we can see which exact file was not copied.
Example:
Code:
Attempt #1 failed with the following error:
Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: su szorin --shell /bin/sh -c '/usr/bin/rsync -e '"'"'ssh -i /var/www/vhosts/szorin.tld/plesk-migrator-key -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no'"'"' --recursive --links --times --devices --specials --chmod=Fu=rw,Fgo=r,Du=rwx,Dgo=rx --exclude='"'"'/.*'"'"' --exclude=/Maildir --exclude=/imap [email protected]:/home/szorin/ /var/www/vhosts/szorin.tld/'
exit code: 23
stdout:
stderr: Warning: Permanently added '188.166.78.187' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
rsync: send_files failed to open "/home/szorin/domains/szorin.tld/public_html/phpinfo.php": Permission denied (13)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1518) [generator=3.0.9]
To resolve this issue, please correct access rights to affected file. File should be available for reading for home directory's owner.

Back