• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.3.0 and 10.3.1: Backup not working

Yes, but if no one can help you here - the best way would be contact Support Team because they can investigate your problem deeply and directly on your server.

how do I do that?

Same with me. I am running windows 2008 R2 and after update from 10.2 to 10.3.1 Backup is not running .
please tell me what to do?

I have tried the support, apparently they want to get paid in order for me to report the bug in their software.

Why would I pay for support for a feature that should be working in the first place?????????????
I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER.
This is rediculous.

So does anyone know where the backup scheduling is stored in a linux enviroment Plesk version 10.4.4?
The backup schedule works fine for new domain/subscriptions that I add, but for the ones that were already there the scheduled backup process does not trigger since I upgraded to 10.3.xx. Its a rather long list of domains that I have to backup manually every week.

Needless to say that I am half way out of Plesk and into CPanel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried the support, apparently they want to get paid in order for me to report the bug in their software.

Why would I pay for support for a feature that should be working in the first place?????????????
I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER.
This is rediculous.

So does anyone know where the backup scheduling is stored in a linux enviroment Plesk version 10.4.4?
The backup schedule works fine for new domain/subscriptions that I add, but for the ones that were already there the scheduled backup process does not trigger since I upgraded to 10.3.xx. Its a rather long list of domains that I have to backup manually every week.

Needless to say that I am half way out of Plesk and into CPanel.

We have this forum and bugreport@ for free bugreporting. But if you report bug to Support team it means that you wish that your problem should be fixed on your server. In that case you pay for support, but not for bug report.

Also if you pay $75 for incident and support confirm that it is really bug of our product - you will receive one free incident bonus.

I think that is reasonable and fair.

Back