• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.3.1 Component Updates Won't Install

Few new updates were installed without any problems, but this one is still hanging with same error. ("Error: You already have the latest version of product(s) and all selected components installed. Installation will not continue.")

Components won't update

Hi you all ... I have exact the same error like below... even after an automatic update message saying that the panel is updated to the newest version. Please help!!

Plesk 10.3.1 Component Updates Won't Install Updater states "Component updates are available" for Parallels Plesk Panel v 10.3.1

Clicking "Update Components" displays 2 tick boxes:

Different Apache web server versions: Apache web server support
Different MySQL server versions: MySQL server support

Clicked 'Continue'...

States "Some errors occurred during installation. Download error log"

Downloaded error log, and last part states:

Quote:
skip keypackage 'psa-10.3.1-cos5.build1012110718.17.x86_64' from component base - same or newer version of this package is already installed (in system psa-10.3.1-cos5.build1012110718.17.x86_64)
Following packages will be installed: (empty)
----------------
Patch will not be installed since it is already applied.
Execute command /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/send-error-report install
Execute command /usr/sbin/getenforce
Disabled
Error: You already have the latest version of product(s) and all selected components
installed. Installation will not continue.
How do I fix this error to allow installation to continue?

At first I was not aware that this was a "pre-production" release. Upgrade and update settings are set to (Recommended) Release version so I'm not sure how this update came to my list. Although it is not completely impossible that I changed update settings later.

All in all, although this update solved issues I had, it also caused a new one. So my advice is not to upgrade till Release version.

Last edited:
Hello Igor,

In the web it says is pre-production and not official, this confuses users ( http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk/products/ )

Best

Download pre-production version of Parallels Plesk Panel

This is the pre-production version of Parallels Plesk Panel. It helps service providers evaluate the new version and prepare deployment scripts. This version includes all features; it was completely tested and worked in live environments (Parallels supplied 4 preview builds earlier). You should not offer this version to your customers until the official public release of 10.4.
NEW! Download pre-production of Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4

Back