• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 11.5.30 Fail Backup 504 Error when Download

Andrew_Pa

Regular Pleskian
Hello to the team.

I have a problem with the Backup Porcess.

I am trying to download the backup from the Plesk Server (whole backup). When I push the green arrow I see the Password protect prompt and when I click OK,

After 10 minutes (600s) I get a 504 Error from nginx.

The error I get is the following :

[error] 2572#0: *114 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: XX.XX.XX.XX, server: , request: "POST /plesk/server/backup/local-repository/item@0x600d8c1b39d983634e7f3e56246a05e8/download/?_randomId=467139 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "My.Server.Domain:8443", referrer: "https://My.Server.Domain:8443/plesk/server/backup/local-repository/"

I would like to say that I have not enabled the nginx ( The services has never started) and I have Apache module.

Please can you help me because I cannot complete the download backup procedure.

Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you very much for your reply!

Unfortunately this article doesn't help me.

I did not find any 'migration.result' files, nevertheless I found some other files and I follow exactly the steps, but nothing happens. After 10 minutes I see the same error.

Please is there something else that I can do and solve my problem? I use Plesk panel for the past 3 years and I never had any problem.

Thank you very much.

I also have tried the following command :
/usr/bin/python2.6 /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/pmmcli --export-dump-as-file /var/lib/psa/dumps/backup_info_1405020212.xml -v -output-file /var/www/vhosts/MY_FOLDER/tmp/mybackup.tar

After 3 hours nothing happens and the process stuck and I used Kill command.

Please if someone can help me I would very grateful!

Back