• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 Fail Backup 504 Error when Download

Andrew_Pa

Regular Pleskian
Hello to the team.

I have a problem with the Backup Porcess.

I am trying to download the backup from the Plesk Server (whole backup). When I push the green arrow I see the Password protect prompt and when I click OK,

After 10 minutes (600s) I get a 504 Error from nginx.

The error I get is the following :

[error] 2572#0: *114 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: XX.XX.XX.XX, server: , request: "POST /plesk/server/backup/local-repository/item@0x600d8c1b39d983634e7f3e56246a05e8/download/?_randomId=467139 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "My.Server.Domain:8443", referrer: "https://My.Server.Domain:8443/plesk/server/backup/local-repository/"

I would like to say that I have not enabled the nginx ( The services has never started) and I have Apache module.

Please can you help me because I cannot complete the download backup procedure.

Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you very much for your reply!

Unfortunately this article doesn't help me.

I did not find any 'migration.result' files, nevertheless I found some other files and I follow exactly the steps, but nothing happens. After 10 minutes I see the same error.

Please is there something else that I can do and solve my problem? I use Plesk panel for the past 3 years and I never had any problem.

Thank you very much.

I also have tried the following command :
/usr/bin/python2.6 /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/pmmcli --export-dump-as-file /var/lib/psa/dumps/backup_info_1405020212.xml -v -output-file /var/www/vhosts/MY_FOLDER/tmp/mybackup.tar

After 3 hours nothing happens and the process stuck and I used Kill command.

Please if someone can help me I would very grateful!

Back