• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i would like to upgrade my testmachine from 11.0 on openSuSE 12.1 to 11.1 Preview on openSuSE 12.1.
In the changelog there was written one or two months ago, that it can be installed on openSuSE 12.2 now.
Unfortunatley i can't install it on openSuSE 12.2, as ./parallels-installer --all-Versions doesn't Show it.

What can i do?

1st: switch from SuSe to something usefull ^^
2nd: try ./parallels-installer --all-versions (all in lower letters)

1)
Don't try to tell me what distribution i should use.
I run a total of more than 100 servers on openSuSE since 2002.
I know what i am doing. Thank you.

2)
As i am german, my spelling checker automatically tries to make words uppercase.
I used the command correctly. OpenSuSE 12.2 is not integrated in the .infs at all ...

And sorry, i meant OpenSuSE 12.2 in my prior post, not 12.1.

Are you guys planning on upgrading Plesk Billing and Business Manager? WHMCS beats the **** out of your offerings and I'm tired of their plesk support and overall business practices. Plus keeping everything integrated would be great.

Agree with AandCmedia, would be great to hear about new features on CBM if they are in plans with PP11.1

I'm interest in invoicing customizing. Client's emails notifications and other stuff.

Do not complain about the translation, I use google translator :p

Aspects to consider:

1 °. Being able to modify the subject in notification emails.
2 °. Being able to limit the number of emails sent by the domains to prevent spam.

I hope you have these tips in mind.

Greetings.

The thread hasn't been updated for a while, but we kept shipping preview versions for all that time, every two weeks.

Due to amount of improvements we reconsidered the release name from 11.1 to 11.5 and now we are at 11.5.19 version. Checkout complete (changelog).

Some of recent changes are:
- much easier creation of mail user with CP access
- config monitor (cfgmon)
- per-site configuration of Nginx reverse proxy
- per-site configuration of Apache web server
- search engine friendly aliases and redirects
- greatly simplified file structure within customer home folder
- consolidated logs for backup/restore/transfer (migration)
- auto-generated passwords
- fully eliminated problem with MiXeD case mailnames
and much more.

We'll keep announcing further changes along with preview updates.

Activesync

Please! Integrate new Horde Webmail or another free alternative, which is able to sync from mobile devices natively through the active sync protocol - it's very important today.

Please! Integrate new Horde Webmail or another free alternative, which is able to sync from mobile devices natively through the active sync protocol - it's very important today.
Hi, Horde upgrade is planned. Also we plan for RoundCube.

If you are looking for another solution, please file your request at http://plesk.uservoice.com/ so that others can join you in voting for the feature.

Hi Dennisen,

Please try again. OpenSuSE 12.2 is supported, but accidentally wasn't enabled for download.

When will 11.5 be in full support? I am looking for the new Roundcube addition, or Horde 5.0+

Last edited:
Just to let you know: The trial key published for Linux boxes has expired. Hence, testing the preview cannot be done.

Hi, the license key problem can be easily worked around with "Tools & Settings" > "License Management" > "Retrieve keys". It will update the "expired" key with valid one. We will fix it very soon, so that key will be updated automatically.

Meanwhile we have published Plesk 11.5.20 version with new features you could be interested in:

- Support of multiple PHP versions. Register your own PHP and choose it for any site
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php_handlers_control --help
Usage: php_handlers_control <COMMAND> <COMMAND OPTIONS...>
--add [--displayname=<name>] --path=<path to php-cgi> --phpini=<path to php.ini> --type=<cgi|fastcgi>
- selected static files served by Nginx (optional)
- PHP files server by Nginx (optional)

Previously we added
- per-site Apache and Nginx settings
- 301 and 302 redirects
- option of 301 redirect for domain alias
- clean and simple vhost structure, removed all "strange" folders

see more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back