• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergey i left the plesk installation overnight waiting for your answer and i assume it contacted the parallel's server and auto-updated the key.
So this is solved for me. Hope your keys help someone with the same problem :)

Hi Sergey,

you pointed me to this thread. Unfortunately I can't find any info regarding an estimated launch date.
Would be great to know the timeline you are planning to release the new version.
Thanks

Hi Dennisen, next week probably.
Great News, i press my thumbs that that works out!

@BruceLeeX:
2-3 Months was said in another Thread some days ago.
We were just able to get a very early preview Version.

Hi, updated versions of Presence Builder and CBM will be shipped together with Plesk 11.5 (same day).

Any idea what the updates will be, can't seem to get an answer anywhere and it's critical to my business to decide between parallels solution and alts (hostbill/whmcs) and whmcs is integrating more and more with cpanel... We need a more powerful CBM solution.

Hey, is the Plesk 11.5.22 a stable release update? Plesk just did an update and im still at Vr. 11.0.9 update #46.

Plesk 11.5.23 is available!

Linux:
[+] Displaying RSS feeds in the Control Panel. Administrators can configure Panel to display an RSS feed to customers. The feed will be displayed in the right sidebar of the Control Panel.
[+] Support for OpenSUSE 12.3. Panel can be installed on OpenSUSE 12.3.
[+] Support for MySQL 5.5. Panel now supports MySQL 5.5.
[+] Up-to-date third-party components. A number of third-party components used by Panel were upgraded. Panel is now supplied with the following components:
nginx 2.0.1 (a part of sw-cp-server)
nginx 1.3.15 (used for hosting)
Spaw-php 2.0.8.1
Awstats 7.1.1
mod_bw 0.92
mod_jk 1.2.37
Postfix 2.8.14
openssl 0.9.8y
msmtp 1.4.30
ProFTPD 1.3.4c
phpMyAdmin 3.5.3​
[*] Optional update of third-party components. Administrators can apply Panel updates without upgrading third-party components (in case the update includes such upgrades). This can be set on the Tools & Settings > Update and Upgrade Settings page or through the API RPC call.

Windows:
[+] Imroved performance of the mail content restoration. Mail content is restored much faster due to support for the native MailEnable and IceWarp providers instead of IMAP.
[+] Displaying RSS feeds in the Control Panel. Administrators can configure Panel to display an RSS feed to customers. The feed will be displayed in the right sidebar of the Control Panel.
[+] Support for BIND DNS Server 9.9.2-P2. Panel now supports BIND DNS Server 9.9.2-P2.
[+] Up-to-date third-party components. A number of third-party components used by Panel were upgraded. Panel is now supplied with the following components:
Spaw-php 2.0.8.1
Awstats 7.1.1
openssl 0.9.8y
msmtp 1.4.30
phpMyAdmin 3.5.7
[+] The SmarterMail mail server now supports IPv6 addresses.

See details here:
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...l-11.5-linux-updates-release-notes.html#11523
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...11.5-windows-updates-release-notes.html#11523

finally ditching IMP in favor of RoundCube! Well done! Looking forward to the release.

Hi, Horde is still included and will be updated to the latest version. That means on upgrade to 11.5 all users will be moved to Horde 5 which may be very big change.

Should Plesk automatically update itself to 11.5.23? My Plesk did an update this morning, but it is still at version 11.0.9. When I go directly to the installer, the "install or upgrade product" is greyed out. What do I have to do to upgrade to this new version?

11.5 is in preview stage yet. Production servers (11.0 and below) will not be updated to 11.5 automatically.
If you would like to explore upgrade to 11.5 - just clone your 11.0 box and launch there autoinstaller with --all-versions option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back