• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Preview

Plesk 11.5 has become available yesterday in "early adopter" phase. It will be announced widely today-tomorrow.

Plesk 11.5 has become available yesterday in "early adopter" phase. It will be announced widely today-tomorrow.

Does it still have the limitation of no upgrade path from 'Preview' software, or is this early adopter able to be kept as production (non-essential production) and updated ongoing?

"early adopter" is full production quality system, you can upgrade to and from it. Some days you will receive an update making it "regular", and some later "stable".

Probably you have chosen to see only "regular" or "late adopter" releases in your "Update and Upgrade Settings".
Another probable reason is that regional download cache didn't receive updates at the time you tried it yesterday. It must be already refreshed today. Let us know if it worked for you.

Regards

Hello, yesterday Plesk 11.5 has been widely announced as released in "early adopter" release.

We would like to thank everyone for your involvement in Plesk 11.5 preview. We hope altogether we can make Plesk a better product.
Your feedback was a great help in discovering problems and much influenced product development.

We are closing the thread now. Whichever issue you notice with Plesk 11.5, feel free to submit it to the forum. Whichever idea or request you have, plesk.uservoice.com will gladly accept it and will let everyone support it with their votes.
Plesk 11.5 evaluation licenses are terminated now, but it will not impact your servers for about a month since now. Also you can always download 15-day trial from parallels.com

The team will continue monitoring issues and issuing fixes weekly.

Thank you so much!

Plesk team

Probably you have chosen to see only "regular" or "late adopter" releases in your "Update and Upgrade Settings".
Another probable reason is that regional download cache didn't receive updates at the time you tried it yesterday. It must be already refreshed today. Let us know if it worked for you.

Regards

Ok on the production server I went ahead at http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/download/ and upgraded it instead. I think everything is working fine but there was a problem as while waiting on upgrading Parallels Panel core components and many hours later I got curious to rather to restart the server instead... After it is restarted I launched ai.exe again I only had to update components... I ran plesk reconfigure repairing plesk file security for just incase. I also made sure ai.exe is in as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/en/116344

Of course I have submitted a idea and you can see it at http://plesk.uservoice.com/forums/184549-general/suggestions/4132064-smarterstats-address

Last edited:
Hi Ryan,

Sometimes upgrade may be quite long - depending on amount of domains and available services. i.e. ColdFusion and Tomcat would make upgrade slower. You said it was several hours for you. Would you use any of ColdFusion/Tomcat? How many domains would you have?

Regards

right now there is 5 domains and no I'm not using coldfusion even tomcat at the moment. Do you think it is upgraded successfully anyway because what I see so far it seem so.

Last edited:
Back