• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5.30 - Migration Tool not working after Update #9

frg62

Basic Pleskian
Server specs:
OS ‪Debian 7.9‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #9, last updated at Nov 3, 2015 07:41 AM

Hello,

I cannot migrate anything to this new server, from any Plesk anymore, apparently since Update #9 was applied.

SO far, I have encountered 3 different error messages:

1°) Connection to Plesk 12.0
[ERROR] Failed to generate migration list file
Cause:
That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

Or
[ERROR] Failed to perform action: Check connections
Cause: Error while checking connection settings: 'Unable to login to the source server 'source' (<Source Server>) SSH service due to incorrect login/password specified in config file.
Set valid credentials in 'ssh-username' and 'ssh-password' options in corresponding section in config file and
re-run migration tool.'
That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

2°) Connection to Plesk 9.5
[ERROR] Failed to connect to the source server 'source' (<Source Server>) by Plesk API: <urlopen error [SSL: SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:590)>

Any ideas?...

I just found this morning that an new update was available for the Plesk Migrator, in the Update Component section.
Yet after installing it, no better luck.

Error messages are exactly the same...

Fort the record, this is the today installed version:
psa-migration-manager
12.5.30-debian7.0.build1205150826.19

Hello! Could you please provide me (privately) logs of dump agent (case of migration from Plesk 12.0 with error #1)? it should be located on target Plesk 12.5 server at:

/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/<session_name>/pmm-agent_YYYY-MM-DD_<random_suffix>/dump.log

Where <session_name> - automatically generated name of migration session in format YYYYMMDDHHIISS, if you run migration via GUI, or just default "migration_session", if you run migration via CLI.

What's about migration from Plesk 9.5, could you please provide me (privately) debug.log, located on you target Plesk 12.5 server at /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/<session_name>/debug.log.

Hello, Jose_Antonio_Morales! The same error with migration list generation? If yes, this issue is already fixed in version 1.3.16, published yesterday. Could you please upgrade Plesk Migrator and try to migrate again? May be you need to create new migration session or clean-up current.

Back