• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk API problem

revyn112

New Pleskian
Hello,

im using the "PleskApiClient.php" to create new subdomains via my own backend interface.
(To get back all needed informations ids for subdomain, database etc. to save in my database).

In my first attempt, I always had the problem that the connection was interrupted to the server.
So i found out via google, that i have to increase the time for apache restart interval (i set it to 900 seconds). Then the script do the his job as expected, but the script interrupted the connection just for the first subdomain in the interval.

Next i read, that i have to set the "graceful restart" to true, but this didn't help. At the first creation of a subdomain (within the 900 seconds restart) i get permanently the interrupted to the server, but now the apache restart isn't restarted (Apache Server uptime: 17 hours 43 minutes 34 seconds).

Anybody have an idea what i can do now, so that the server don't interrupted the connection and i can work with the response data?

Greetings, Denis

Back