• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Auto Updates Not Updating

johnny a

New Pleskian
I've current got 3 windows servers running version 18.0.24. They all show there is an update to 18.0.28. My auto update settings are set to "Automatically Install Plesk updates". Never had an issue before with the auto updating. But since it wasn't updating on it's own, I tried to manually update one of them using both the web installer and the console. But I get an MD5 checksum error when it tries to download and install pool/release/PLESK-Win_18.0.28_3485/dist-windows/plesk-nssm.zip. Is that something on my end causing that?

Updates come to the server gradually, and not simultaneously.
Maybe it’s just that the update has not yet reached you.
Another case if you use your Service Provider mirror of official Plesk repository. Perhaps it is not updated yet.

I was using the Offical Plesk Source. It was my firewall blocking that file. I was getting a Gateway Anti-Virus alert. We added "autoinstaller-win.plesk.com" to the whitelist and it downloaded the file successfully. Is there an IP range for plesk's update servers that I can also add to my whitelist.

Attachments

• 1593522381047.png
    1593522381047.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back