• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Control Panel giving "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

J

JDeVelvis

I had Plesk installed and running with no problems on my EC2 server until a few days ago. I was able (before it stopped working) to add a domain, a database, and get the entire ASP.Net app up and running just fine on the machine, then I bundled the server to a .ami (basically, the process shuts down the server & creates an image of the whole thing, then boots the server back up) and now I can't access my plesk control panel.

The domain still works as intended, FP extensions are still up & running, and everything's fine and dandy, except when I go to my.ip.address:8443 it gives me the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error. In FF, it says "The connection to my.ip.address:8443 was interrupted while the page was loading."

Any thoughts?

Is the 8443 server running in IIS? Can you try using something like fiddler to see what is going on? Did the windows firewall get turned on and some how start blocking you? Did you look at the windows server menacingly so that it stopped working?

Back