• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Customer / Subscription Deactivating Automatically?

S

sputn1k

hi all

i have an issue, with plesk it seems to be automatically deactivating my plesk customer subscription disabling all domains associated with the account... then i have to manually go in an activate them with is a huge issue! :(

Panel version: 11.0.9 Update #7, last updated at Aug 1, 2012 07:32 AM

if anyone know why this is doing this would be a huge help.

thanks
kurt

What is Overuse policy for this subscription? Most probably that you have:
Overuse is not allowed

Disallow overuse of resources. A subscription is automatically suspended if the resource usage exceeds the limit values.

i think its been set to unlimited where do i find that? thanks

its been set like this -

Overuse is allowed (not recommended)
Allow the subscriber to use more resources than initially provided with the subscription.

why does it keep doing this? its so frustrating (if this is the case i will be going back to C-Panel never had these issues with them).

Was this an upgrade of Plesk? Unfortunately the last time I had this kind of a problem, I resolved it by going to the psa database and making the necessary date changes.

I remember then, there were 2 tables of the "I think" same name but differentiated by the first Case being Capital ...so the changes in the plesk panel were being saved to a table which was not being used for suspensions ...

May be Parallels team has an easier way of doing this ...

Back