• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk FTP Backup problem

GenXRoad

Basic Pleskian
Hello, i have an Problem, i created Backups with my old Plesk Server, inserted this updates to my new Server now i even get this error:

Code:
Domain: Domain.tld
Plesk entry point: https://domain.tld:8443/

The following error occurred during the scheduled backup process:

Unable to upload dump to FTP, it remains in server repository and you can manually download and upload it to FTP. Upload diagnostic message: Can't initialize RSA private key

the backup get's uploaded to the FTP Storrage, but i get every day an E-Mail with this error.

Anybody know how to fix this Problem?

Best regards,

Daniel

@GenXRoad,

As far as I can deduce from your post, the servers are not able to establish a SSL/TLS connection.

That can be due to (amongst others):

a) the handshake is not initiated (yet): try to SSH in your source server and, from the command line, ftp to your target server (and accept the keys),

b) some kind of passive port configuration is present on the target server, with the specific ports not opened for the target servers (for instance, firewall rules are not appropriate)

c) a protocol mismatch occurs,

and so on.

Try the approach mentioned in point a AND, in addition, investigate whether you can connect to the FTP target server (use Filezilla for example).

Regards....

@trialotto, thanks

i reinstalled the Server and installed only the Website Content, databases from Archiv, not the plesk Settings, with this it works now without any Errors.

i think it was an Problem within the "plesk" backup Settings... only the Websites restored and it works now.

Back