• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk is so slow

... but TBH, at least in my usage scenario (CentOS 7.4, Web Pro Edition, Apache, Nginx, Postfix, Dovecot, Roundcube), I'm finding it quite stable (although not "officially stable") after a couple of initial hiccups and definitely a step forward from 17.5.3

I did update to Version 17.8.11. And then my plesk did very slowly run. I did check panel log status and etc. But all is disable. I did check plesk extensions. I noticed a new plugin 'Domain Connect' on this page: https://localhost:8447/add_components.html. And then i did remove it. Now, my plesk is running smoothly.

Hello, I experiencing the same problem using Plesk 17.9.9 in some servers.
The solution is only remove the 'Domain Connect' extension and work perfect again.

Hi HoracioS,

Hello, I experiencing the same problem using Plesk 17.9.9 in some servers.
The solution is only remove the 'Domain Connect' extension and work perfect again.

Could you please describe your environment and/or provide steps to reproduce the issue? What exact page/section of Plesk Panel is slow? How many domains do you host on the server? Do you have any other additional information that can help us to investigate the issue?

Hi HoracioS,

Could you please describe your environment and/or provide steps to reproduce the issue? What exact page/section of Plesk Panel is slow? How many domains do you host on the server? Do you have any other additional information that can help us to investigate the issue?

- I'm running CENTOS 7.6.1810
- Linux www.xxxx.com 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Nov 29 14:49:43 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Plesk Onyx Version 17.9.9
- 5 Subscriptions / 8 domains
- IPv4 & IPv6
- All he Panel was slow since the login page. I tried before to uninstall DomainConnect to disable FW, check the resolve.conf, repair plesk from command line and extension kit and nothing works...
- The health monitoring shows very low cpu usage

No, unfortunately I cannot reproduce the issue.

Best regards,
Horacio

worst panel i am seeing my recommend is build own panel we plan to build own. plesk based on php it take long time processing request so many vulnerability. worst development sorry plesk bye... i am losing our costumer trust

Hi!
How was this resolved?
I'm having nightmares trying to find out why Plesk suddenly just become so slow :confused:

Similar problem.

The Plesk admin page is very slowly too. But sometimes the speed is tolerable.

14 low traffic, simple wordpress website.

Often only the first (website) load is slow. (admin page always slow)

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v4 @ 2.60GHz (8 core(s))
Plesk: Plesk Obsidian v18.0.47_build1800221020.08 os_CentOS 7
System: CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Memory: 8GB
HDD: 80GB

PHP: 8.0.26 FPM and 7.4.33 FPM and 7.4.33 FastCGI
All site: Lets Encrypt

I have attached a picture of a typical admin page loading (xxx.xx:8443/admin/server-protection/ban-list)

Attachments

• plesk-tipical-process-list.jpg
    plesk-tipical-process-list.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 22
  • plsek-apache.jpg
    plsek-apache.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 14
  • plsek-system-stat.jpg
    plsek-system-stat.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 14
  • plsek-mysql-process.jpg
    plsek-mysql-process.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 20
  • plesk-example-admin-open-ban-list-loadtime.jpg
    plesk-example-admin-open-ban-list-loadtime.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 18
I suggest you to change DNS servers in /etc/resolv.conf to exclude a resolution problem.
I have a fast plesk server with another service provider.
I copied the ips from there to the slow plesk's resolv.conf (to top).
But nothing got better. It's just as slow.

Attachments

• plesk-resolv.jpg
    plesk-resolv.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 18
@eronardiaras: It appears that the main issue is loading that one single "ban-list" file. According to your screenshot that very small file takes >2.5 seconds to load. How does that time compare to your "fast" server?

Last edited:
@eronardiaras: It appears that the main issue is loading tha one single "ban-list" file. According to your screenshot that very small file takes >2.5 seconds to load. How does that time compare to your "fast" server?
Everything is fast on the fast plesk server.
On the slow plesk server, not only the example page (ban list), but all plesk admin pages load slowly.

Back