• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK language packs for several hundred dollars?!?!

T

Tudor

I asked my hosting provider to install more language packs in the PLESK (it's the latest version 7.5).
His answer is: "We do not offer language packs for plesk control panel. This is something that has to be purchased and we do not have enough demand to spend several hundred dollars to ad a language pack to a control panel."

I want to ask you now, are that language packs from your site available for free as a support or it should be bought for several hundred dollars?
(As far I saw on your site for me is looking like a free suport those languages, not for sale, but I'm asking to be 100% sure!)

So presupposing cause is free, is it a very hard operation to install those language packs and this could take a long time that could explain several hundred dollars or something like that?

I'm waiting for your answers.
Thanks, Tudor

The language Packs are free .. the server licence for each additional language is $99 bucks!

This means if you want the additional language your provider must pay an UPGRADE of 1 language pack

:D

Back