• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk login page is not loading

@Farid Than it is not the "exact same" issue. In your case you'll need to check whether sw-engine and sw-cp-server processes are running. If they are not, please start them.

I've the same problem. I currently use a customized hostname for my webserver. If I try to enter using the IP-ADDRESS:8443 I can enter. With HOSTNAME:8443 I receive an error (seems like the firewall lock the access using an hostname.) Please write in this thread if you found a solution to use hostname....

What is an "error ... like the firewall lock", could you please be more specific what exactly is shown as an error message?

Did you verify that the domain name you try to use is routed to the IP address of that server and that is set correctly in the server's custom domain configuration? You do not need to add the 8443 port if you use a custom domain name.

until the latest versions of Plesk, until a few weeks ago, I access all the web servers using "https://server.domain.com:8443" with the latest updates all the servers are blocked and only work using ipaddess:8443

If you want, with private message, I can send you the addess of all the webservers.

@abconline, although I'd like to help directly, due to legal reasons (signing privacy agreement etc.) the team cannot provide on-server support here on the forum. Instead, please open a ticket with support, sign the (online) agreement for server access, then support staff can examine the issue and very likely also fix it directly on your server. https://support.plesk.com

If the Plesk server does not have enough free disk space, this might occur. You should rotate the log files in /var/log/ or delete any unnecessary files if the disk space use is 100%. See the section on Log Rotation for further details.

Back