• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Migration Errors

C

clever

I try migration domains from one server to another. I try to do this manually like there: http://kb.swsoft.com/article_68_1152_en.html
and it import succesful, but there is no data in catalogs and databases, and I've got errors:

"Data migration from host localhost has been completed.

domain piotr.jx.pl

web user olek

Can not deploy web content of webuser olek (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /root/PMM/ failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
untar

web user hjundaj

Can not deploy web content of webuser hjundaj (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /root/PMM/ failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
untar

web user hjulet

Can not deploy web content of webuser hjulet (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
untar

web user arasa

Can not deploy web content of webuser arasa (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
untar

web user po

Can not deploy web content of webuser po (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
untar

web user lo

Can not deploy web content of webuser lo (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
untar

mailname xxxx

Can not deploy mail content of xxxx

Stdin is
untar

Unable to unpack mail attachments for piotr.jx.pl on domain xxx

Stdin is
untar

mailname oxxxl

Can not deploy mail content of osssl

Stdin is
untar

Unable to unpack mail attachments for piotr.jx.pl on domain osss@xxx

Stdin is
untar

mailname [email protected]

Unable to unpack mail attachments for piotr.jx.pl on domain pxxxl

Stdin is
untar

mailname xxl

Unable to unpack mail attachments for piotr.jx.pl on domain txxx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy web-content of domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy ssl-content of domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy cgi-content of domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy webstat content of domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy webstat content of domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy ftpstat content of domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy user private data on domain piotr.jx.pl

Stdin is
untar

Stdin is
untar

Failed deployment of database hosting (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
db

Failed deployment of database hot (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
db

Failed deployment of database liceum (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
db

Failed deployment of database lo (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
db

Failed deployment of database liga_zadaniowa (domain piotr.jx.pl)

Stdin is
db

Execution of /usr/local/psa/bin/mail --update-service piotr.jx.pl -status parent failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during turning mail service for domain on/off: Unable to apply requested status because domain is active
"

Do you have any idea how can I migrate domains to my server or how can I solve this problem ?

-
Clever

Getting the same thing on migration of domains from Plesk 6.0.2 to Plesk 8.0.1:

Not concerned with the Skin error, as I can run this manually, but still annoying that PMM chokes when trying to migrate a previous version of it's own product with a default skin for that version. Anybody got any ideas on this one?
-----------------------------------------
Details
Data migration from host iko1.vrrs.com has been completed.

domain djtitan.net

Execution of /usr/local/psa/bin/domadmin --update djtitan.net -passwd -status true -stdgui true -skin Silver\ Bullet -country US -zip 75067 -state TX failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Wrong syntax for option's "skin" parameter: unknown skin "Silver Bullet"

Can not deploy web-content of domain djtitan.net

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /var/psa/PMM/2006-06-17-01.07.42.998822 failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy webstat content of domain djtitan.net

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /var/psa/PMM/2006-06-17-01.07.42.998822 failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
untar

Can not deploy ftpstat content of domain djtitan.net

Stdin is
untar

I'm getting this error on nearly every domain that I try to transfer.

Are we the only two with this issue?

edit:
also, my old Plesk 6 server was transferred from one server to another server about a year ago using a plesk backup and restore (although I haven't noticed any problems with it since then).. I wonder if this has any bearing on the issue?

looking into the migration.log, there is definately something going on. It appears to be an issue with cid_unpacker (that dumps the old web, stats, & mail content into the appropriate places.)

Again, I really have no idea, but if i had to take a guess, cid_unpacker script isnt handling something properly (looking at the way its cutting the filename??)

[19:38:32|INFO: 6010:p.log] Executing utility: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /var/psa/PMM/2006-06-18-18.31.42.114106
[19:38:33|INFO: 6010:p.log] ExecCmd::ExFailed: Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/cid_unpacker /var/psa/PMM/2006-06-18-18.31.42.114106 failed with return code 1.
Stdin is
untar8.31.42.114106
[19:38:33|INFO: 6010:p.log] The utility succesfully executed.
[19:38:33|INFO: 6010:p.log] The return code was
The output on STDOUT was:
./FO: 6010:p.log] The utility succesfully executed.
[19:38:34|INFO: 6010:p.log] The return code was
The output on STDOUT was:
./rformed by the utility

same problem here,
several mailboxes cannot be deployed because plesk thinks only zero mailboxes are allowed for this user

I am trying to migrate from confixx 3.11
some mailboxes work fine others break apart

this is what I like most a thing that doenst really work and isnt really broken at all

a year later and still no answer?

I'm trying to migrate from 8.0.1 to 8.2 and I'm getting this too. I've been looking at cid_unpacker, but I'm no python expert. I wish it was perl like most of the SW products. The logs & traces don't help much. Just that cid_packer is returning error code 1.

This is a very old problem it appears. Has anyone gotten this to work?

Back