• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Plesk Obsidian Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I do a git pull I get the following error

Call to a member function websiteOverviewUrl() on null
However, it works fine and pulls the new updates. Just annoying to have to close the error box every time just FYI

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 5.34.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 5.34.58 PM.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 19
Thank you for your report. Unfortunately the small issue is related not only to Plesk but to Git extension itself. Please wait for Git extension update.

Whats the reason behind this error? says this to that sni is still not working? i dont know what i should else do to get it working...

Outlook says me "target principial name is wrong." und shows me the main domain plesk certificate.
The domain mail.domain.tld has his own certficate, it is selected in the mail settings of the domain, but i get every time the server.domain.tld certficate shown.

No more Ideas, what could be wrong -.-

Hi, I did a fresh install of Version 18.0.16 on a new Windows 2016 VPS. It fails with an access error (Toegang geweigerd) on creating a certificate:

[2019-07-06 23:33:44.541397] MSI (04): Action 'Updating default packages...' finished successfully
[2019-07-06 23:33:44.543402] MSI (04): Plesk custom action ended 23:33:44: Updating default packages...
[2019-07-06 23:33:44.544402] MSI (04): Plesk custom action start 23:33:44: Creating certificate...
[2019-07-06 23:33:44.545401] MSI (04): Execute cmd.exe /c "if not exist C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem set OPENSSL_CONF=C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf & C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\\admin\bin\openssl.exe req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -set_serial 3292718 -keyout C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem -out C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem -config C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf < C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.input"
[2019-07-06 23:33:44.562405] MSI (04): Output:
[2019-07-06 23:33:44.999638] MSI (04): Toegang geweigerd.
[2019-07-06 23:33:45.008637] MSI (04): Critical action 'Creating certificate...' failed:
Command cmd.exe /c "if not exist C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem set OPENSSL_CONF=C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf & C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\\admin\bin\openssl.exe req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -set_serial 3292718 -keyout C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem -out C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem -config C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf < C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.input" failed with code 1. Output: Toegang geweigerd.

at (CmdAction::Commit line 393)
at Execute action Creating certificate...(executeList line 270)
[2019-07-06 23:33:45.013638] MSI: Error! Critical action 'Creating certificate...' failed:
Command cmd.exe /c "if not exist C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem set OPENSSL_CONF=C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf & C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\\admin\bin\openssl.exe req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -set_serial 3292718 -keyout C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem -out C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem -config C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.cnf < C:\Program" Files "(x86)\Plesk\admin\conf\openssl.input" failed with code 1. Output: Toegang geweigerd.

MSI (01): Critical action 'Creating certificate...' failed:

[2019-07-06 23:33:45.020724] MSI (04): Plesk custom action ended 23:33:45: Creating certificate...
[2019-07-06 23:33:45.025974] MSI (04): CustomAction Action_OnStagePrecommit returned actual error code 1603 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)
[2019-07-06 23:33:45.032972] MSI (04): Action ended 23:33:45: InstallExecute. Return value 3.

[2019-07-06 23:33:47.613584] MSI (04): === Logging stopped: 6-7-2019 23:33:47 ===
[2019-07-06 23:33:47.708178] Package action: InstallMsiPackage, package: plesk-base, exec time: 92 sec. desc: file='C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_18.0.16\dist-windows\plesk-base.msi', command-line='ADDLOCAL=ALL PLESK_PASSWORD=*" ALLUSERS=1 ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1 REBOOT=R AUTOINSTALLER=1'
[2019-07-06 23:33:47.708178] Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_18.0.16\dist-windows\plesk-base.msi': Onherstelbare fout bij installatie. (Error code 1603)
Action '<install-msi-package command-line='ADDLOCAL=ALL PLESK_PASSWORD=&quot;[PLESK_PASSWORD]&quot; ALLUSERS=1 ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1 REBOOT=R AUTOINSTALLER=1' />' failed with error 1603(0x00000643)
Error: The installation of the package 'plesk-base' failed with code 1603. (install: Installing Plesk core components...)
Not all packages were installed.
Visit Plesk Help Center to search for a solution.

Issue Reports:

1. in "Advanced Monitoring" I see the Message "No Dashboard found"
  2. When Updating to Obsidian on a Server with lots of domains, the "Plesk Antivirus" runs in an error, no Mails may received or send

Issue Reports:
  1. in "Advanced Monitoring" I see the Message "No Dashboard found"
  2. When Updating to Obsidian on a Server with lots of domains, the "Plesk Antivirus" runs in an error, no Mails may received or send

If I understood correctly, it is about a server where you use Advanced Monitoring and Plesk Antivirus together. The previous version of Advanced Monitoring conflicts with Plesk Antivirus but now the bug is fixed in version 1.0.1.

Code:
1.0.1 (22 July 2019)
[*] Improved stability during import of datasources and dashboards of other extensions to Grafana.
[-] Grafana now works correctly in Plesk that has the Plesk Premium Antivirus component installed. (EXTPLESK-754)

---

In this case, I suggest to do next steps:
  1. Remove the Advanced Monitoring extension
  2. Remove the Grafana extension
  3. Install the Advanced Monitoring extension (it also will install the Grafana extension). It causes re-creating config files for Grafana non-conflicting with Premium Antivirus.

If I understood correctly, it is about a server where you use Advanced Monitoring and Plesk Antivirus together. The previous version of Advanced Monitoring conflicts with Plesk Antivirus but now the bug is fixed in version 1.0.1.

Code:
1.0.1 (22 July 2019)
[*] Improved stability during import of datasources and dashboards of other extensions to Grafana.
[-] Grafana now works correctly in Plesk that has the Plesk Premium Antivirus component installed. (EXTPLESK-754)

---

In this case, I suggest to do next steps:
  1. Remove the Advanced Monitoring extension
  2. Remove the Grafana extension
  3. Install the Advanced Monitoring extension (it also will install the Grafana extension). It causes re-creating config files for Grafana non-conflicting with Premium Antivirus.

Thanks, i‘ll Check this and get back to you

I found out, that the Problem with Plesk Premium Antivirus is not caused by the Grafana Extension, since the error occurs also on server where grafana and advanced monitoring is not installed.

I tried to produce this error on a second server.
By deactivating the Plesk Premium Antivirus, E-Mail is working, if Plesk Premium Antivirus is active, outgoing and incoming email won't work!

Error for outgoing mails:

Antivirus filter report:
--- Antivirus report ---
Detailed report:
The filter fails to pass object to the DrWEB daemon

--- Antivirus report ---

Please contact <postmaster>.

Error for incoming Mails:

--- Antivirus report ---
Detailed report:
The filter fails to pass object to the DrWEB daemon

--- Antivirus report ---

The original message was stored in archive record named:
file was not created
Server with Centos 7.6.1810 and Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.16

Hm... I am not sure but maybe I was a little wrong. When you remove the Grafana extension, it is not removed the Grafana service (as a software) from the system. We will research this case it from the Grafana extension side.

Could you please try another test:
1. Remove the Grafana extension from Plesk
2. Stop Grafana service in the system (`systemctl stop grafana-server && systemctl disable grafana-server`)
3. Install/configure Plesk Premium Antivirus
4. Install the Grafana extension

Just a little tech.information about conflict: two these services want to use 3000/tcp port by default. Grafana extension already can detect this situation and create a config with another port for Grafana service.
Code:
# netstat -antop | grep -E '3000|grafana'
tcp6    0    0 :::3001    :::*    LISTEN    22040/grafana-serve  off (0.00/0/0)

hmmm... Ok, Mail including Premium Antivirus is now working fine!

Advanced Monitoring not!

After installing Advanced Monitoring again on the Screen I get folloging:

Screenshot 2019-07-30 08.15.28.png

After click on "Start service" it needs about a minute, then for about one second this appears:

Screenshot 2019-07-30 08.18.59.png

So I tried to start manually by:
Code:
systemctl start grafana-server

No error, but server not running!

In /etc/grafana/grafana.ini Port 3000 is set! an in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/grafana/app/web.config is also Port 3000 set.
Maybe there is an issue with the detection of Antivirus, so that the Port is not set correctly?

When I manually change the Port to whatever in both files, I am able to start the service, but Advanced Monitoring shows the initial error: "no dashboard found"

Hello.
Short question: What's thought about roundcube in Plesk Obsidian? Roundcube 1.4 was released some months ago and it runs with a manual installation perfect on Plesk 17.8.
Thank you for your question. As I can see, the Roundcube 1.4 still a release candidate. Our dev team monitoring all changes and updates in a 3rd-party software shipped with Plesk, and we will consider updating to a newer version when it becomes stable.
Despite the fact that Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 is way behind in terms of functionality being updated / fully suppporting Plesk controlled third party products, we will still only be upgrading to Obsidian, when it reaches General Release Status and possibly (depending on other user's experiences... ;) ) only when it actually reaches Late Adopter Status.

However, a quick note with regard to Roundcube @webdiz & @Anthony If you test the stable 1.3.8 release which is currently supported by Plesk, the error "Detected version of jQuery 3.2.1 appears to be out of date. The latest version is 3.4.1. No known security vulnerabilities found" appears every time, plus a couple of other very minor bugs... These aren't critical, so they're not fixed in stable release 1.3.9 but they ARE fixed in release 1.4-rc1 onwards. You can see it within 'Files changed' in the changelog HERE

There's lots of ongoing work (see the commits section) but with a bit of luck, a revised release 1.4-rc1 will be released as the Roundcube 1.4 series stable release BEFORE the Obsidian General Release is made by Plesk (or certainly before the Obsidian Late Adopter release) so this could therefore, be quickly(!) added by Plesk to Obsidian (and previous releases too) because it's much, much better than stable release 1.3.8. Download it and try it - if in doubt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back