• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with DNS zones

igordr

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have recently moved from WHM to Plesk 11, and i am trying to setup dns servers for my domain.
First domain igriceigrice.net i would like to use as default. In my domain register manager i have created ns1 and ns2 for that domain, added IP adress for both, and that's fine...

Problem is with my second domain elitiko.com. In domain manager i just changed it's name servers to ns1.igriceigrice.net and ns2.igriceigrice.net and expected that will work, but didn't. You can see DNS record for elitiko.com in attachment.

I will add several domains on that server, so i would like to use ns1.igriceigrice.net and ns2.igriceigrice.net.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 9
If igriceigrice.net is really your main domain i dont understand why you have
ns.elitiko.com
ns1.elitiko.com
ns2.elitiko.com

you should remove those entries and replace it with

ns1.igriceigrice.net A your ip - for your name server (and i think it is your web server IP here)
ns2.igriceigrice.net A your ip - for your second name server

and also

igriceigrice.net NS ns1.igriceigrice.net
igriceigrice.net NS ns2.igriceigrice.net

You should put those entries in the DNS template under tools & settings. Every website should have those settings including igriceigrice.net & elitiko.com

Last edited:
Back