1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with the license key downloaded from SwSoft.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Jorge Rozas C., May 17, 2006.

1. Jorge Rozas C.

Jorge Rozas C. Guest

I downloaded in the SWsoft.com Plesk Reloaded 7.5 from Web site from Swsoft.com, I have a password to do it.

and I am using a plesk Reloaded in another Server IP with PLSK.xxxxxxxx.0002 until September 2006

I got a new license key PLSK.xxxxxx.0001 from Swsoft, but the problem is expired. it`s ware because I`m using the second key and i got the first license key.

Why the license key is expired, and i am using another license without problem.

Somebody told me that I have to export the license.

How do i do this?

Thanks for all again.

Rememeber I am new in this environment and i don`t wanna do mistakes.

Jorge

2. Stranger

Stranger Guest

Try to contact SWsoft online sales suuport. they will advise what to do. :)

3. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    In your control panel go to:

Server -> License Management ->

and click on "Retrive Key". If you have a firewall in place (and you should) be sure that port 5224 is open. Plesk uses that port to update your key.