• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems with Feedback Form

swopedesign

Regular Pleskian
This is a strange problem. When setting up the Feedback form, exiting the edit page, and coming back to it at any time, the top field is displayed twice in the editor window (not the preview window, but the window where the fields are edited, added, removed, etc). I have a screenshot to send, but don't know where to send it.

I don't know if it is related, but today, after checking the published form on a site, the fields were completely different than published last night! I don't think anyone else changed the form. I wonder if these problems are related.

I was hoping the double-fields problem would go away today. But it remains. I'm sure it will be a problem for my customers. It is VERY confusing.

Oddity in Feedback Module Edit Screen

The problem occurs AFTER adding a field. I am using the latest version of Firefox. I use Mac. Internet Explorer is not an option (not available). Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Picture-3.jpg
    Picture-3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 85
Hello, wanted to know because a contact form, when it sent the first mail goes well, but in the second mail tells me that I have to wait half an hour in order to send, where I set it? Thanks.

This is actually planned feature which should forbid spam through the feedback form. We have already created feature request for developers for decreasing this default value and ability to manage it. This feature should be added in nearest updates for Sitebuilder. Unfortunately, can not say exactly when.

Is the feature available to get rid of this delay available in Sitebuilder for Linux yet? We are still using Version 4.0.

Customers want to enquire about multiple products but have to wait half an hour in between!

http://www.netvantage.com.au

No need to post this question everywhere...
This functionality is not added into Sitebuilder for Linux version yet but we expect to see it in next patch for 4.5.0 version.

Back