• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

RedHat 9.0 Upgrade

timraines

Basic Pleskian
Hey

I need some help with Upgrading my OS. I want to run Plesk 8.0 but can't because I still am running Redhat 9.0!

I have Reloaded 7.5.4 currently running in a production environment, and need to upgrade to either CentOS or Fedora Core.. they are my observations of possible systems to move too..

I have a Symantec Ghost image of my current setup, in case of failure. I already need to restore once, I ran the Fedora installation and specified to upgrade Redhat 9.. seemed to run fine, until I rebooted .. and Plesk doesn't load. I found a tutorial on upgrading to CentOS using YUM and it helps with the yum.conf .. but it describes usage for CPANEL and not Plesk if someone could help me explain a Plesk version of the tutorial.. I do it! I am easy.. which ever OS works for me.. I will use ;) The other part of the tutorial I don't understand is which release of YUM I should be using.? Maybe someone can tell me which one to install on my Redhat box. The tutorial is from here.. http://www.crucialp.com/resources/t...7.3-8.0-9.0-upgrade-to-centos-3-using-yum.php

Back