• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove admin link

D

drew1111

When my users are using sitebuilder, I do not want them to have access to their own sitebuilder admin area. i.e., I would like to remove the link in the upper right hand corner for "go to admin panel".

I feel like I am missing something simple, but have looked around and cannot find where to do this...

Drew,
As I understand you already have a ticket concerning this situation. Is that right? I am still waiting for developers answer and let you know as soon as it will be received. Increasing priority for this question.

Any result?

I'm actually looking to try and do the same thing here; either remove the Support, Help, Go to Admin Panel, Log out links, or override them all (not just the support and help) with alternate links. Is there any way to do this with Sitebuilder?

Currently it is not possible to hide or disable links Support, Help, Go to Admin Panel and Log out through Sitebuilder interface or configuration options. The feature will be available since version 4.5.

Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 is expected in September of 2008.

Thanks!

Thanks for your quick reply. I'll definitely be looking forward to this change.

Currently it is not possible to hide or disable links Support, Help, Go to Admin Panel and Log out through Sitebuilder interface or configuration options. The feature will be available since version 4.5.

Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 is expected in September of 2008.

I have upgraded to the new sitebuilder and cnanot find this feature to hide/disable link to admin panel.

Oh and another thing. if I log in as a user and click to go to the admin panel for the user. Where it says the link on the desktop to "Buy Pictures" from fotolia. The link goes right to the parallels store: http://www.parallels.com/store/plesk/
Here I've invested alot of money in building out and promoting this product in order to resell it under hosting and parallels has a link like that designed to whisk my customers right out from under me?

But still didn't answer my question abut fotolia buy pictures link going directly to plesk store. I don't mind parallels making money off my customers from their partnership with fotolia. See: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SWsof...ership+to+Provide+Royalty+Free...-a0146173950
Well, I do mind but can live with it. But having the link go right to the swsoft store is tantamount to attempting to steal customers or so it would appear. not to mention that in the admin panel it does say specifically that the link is going to fotolia even though it redirects to swsoft store. So if I cannot have control over the link would at least prefer it to go where it should.

Back