• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove Domain

H

havesolutions

I have a domain that I cannot remove from Plesk. I manually removed the domain from IIS, deleted the doc folders under vhosts, removed the folder under mail enable, etc, but I cannot get Plesk to remove the domain entry.

What do I have to manually edit to get rid of the reference to the domain in Plesk?

TIA

JS

What is the error message you get from Plesk when you try to delete your domain ?

He gets messages saying things like mail aliases cannot be removed because they don't exist. Or possibly mailboxes.

Instead of accepting this an moving on Plesk errors out. It' friggin' frustrating as I'm trying to find the answer to this myself.

I mean what the H E double hockey sticks!?!?! If its not there, then it's deleted! move on and get the rest. Who's dumb idea was this to have plesk error out and fail.

Pisses you off man!

to delete this domain from plesk you'll need to fix mail by %plesk_bin%\mchk utility
mchk --domain --domain-name=problemdomainname
Then you'll need to create deleted folders .You can use Reconfigurator for this.
And after that you'll need to recreate deleted IIS configuration by %plesk_bin%\websrvmng
websrvmng --reconfigure --vhost --vhost-name=problem domainname
After that you'll be able to delete that domain

Back