1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by havesolutions, Apr 27, 2006.

1. havesolutions

havesolutions Guest

I have a domain that I cannot remove from Plesk. I manually removed the domain from IIS, deleted the doc folders under vhosts, removed the folder under mail enable, etc, but I cannot get Plesk to remove the domain entry.

What do I have to manually edit to get rid of the reference to the domain in Plesk?

TIA

JS

2. marcozz

marcozz Guest

What is the error message you get from Plesk when you try to delete your domain ?

3. Satch22

Satch22 Guest

He gets messages saying things like mail aliases cannot be removed because they don't exist. Or possibly mailboxes.

Instead of accepting this an moving on Plesk errors out. It' friggin' frustrating as I'm trying to find the answer to this myself.

I mean what the H E double hockey sticks!?!?! If its not there, then it's deleted! move on and get the rest. Who's dumb idea was this to have plesk error out and fail.

Pisses you off man!

4. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

to delete this domain from plesk you'll need to fix mail by %plesk_bin%\mchk utility
    mchk --domain --domain-name=problemdomainname
    Then you'll need to create deleted folders .You can use Reconfigurator for this.
    And after that you'll need to recreate deleted IIS configuration by %plesk_bin%\websrvmng
    websrvmng --reconfigure --vhost --vhost-name=problem domainname
    After that you'll be able to delete that domain