• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

restore reports success but nothing is restored

stefanos

Basic Pleskian
I do a daily domain backup with the following command
/opt/psa/bin/pleskbackup domains-name -v --skip-logs -f domainlist.txt --output-file=PATH_TO_FILE.gz

I'm trying now to restore a specific domain with
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore PATH_TO_FILE.gz -level domains -filter list:DOMAINNAME

After some minutes, I get a "success" message as part of an XML file, and a note on where the log file is located. But NOTHING is restored!! The log file doesn't contain any

The domain has been (accidently) deleted. I tried to first create the domain and then do the restore, with no result

Any help?

You can try restoring with "-verbose" and/or "-debug" keys to get more info out of plesk restore process.

Check stderr and logs for any "Exceptions". That is how backup/restore errors looks like.

You can save all onscreen output with "&> filename.log" in the end of restore command.

I've tried all of this (debug and verbose output) and nothing is printed on the screen. I only get a "success" message embeded in some XML tags on the screen

were you able to figure this one out? I'm getting the same thing

thanks for the reply. I do have enough space and I have plenty of domains available. So this is not it.

Back