• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Roundcube with elastic theme

bulent

Regular Pleskian
Hello Plesk Team,
As you probably know the default theme on roundcube looks awful in mobile.
Official Elastic theme git roundcube/elastic is written that now it's part of the official roundcube code. When we will be able to see it in Plesk?

Thanks in advance.
Bulent

Is it working for you? I'm getting non-styled page.

Furthemore, I followed the instructions regarding the .less files on this page, but also got a non-styled page with a lot of console errors.
This is a somewhat unknown area for me, so I have to research more, but it would be nice if someone would shed some light on the issue.

Code:
markasjunk2.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Last edited:
Have you respected the correct permissions for the skin-data's?

Code:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6414 Dec 5 11:15 addressbook.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 627 Dec 5 11:15 CHANGE LOG
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 16458 Dec 5 11:15 common.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 644 Dec 5 11:15 editor_content.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 18194 Dec 5 11:15 functions.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2265 Dec 5 11:15 googiespell.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2886 Dec 5 11:16 ie6hacks.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3950 Dec 5 11:15 iehacks.css
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Dec 5 11:16 images
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Dec 5 11:16 includes
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2559 Dec 5 11:15 LICENSE-COMMERCIAL
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2286 Dec 5 11:15 LICENSE-PRIVATE
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 23361 Dec 5 11:15 mail.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2032 Dec 5 11:15 pngbehavior.htc
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1982 Dec 5 11:15 print.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2965 Dec 5 11:15 README
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 541 Dec 5 11:15 safari.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2169 Dec 5 11:15 settings.css
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6583 Dec 5 11:15 splitter.js
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Dec 5 11:16 templates
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 31 Dec 5 11:15 VERSION
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 511 Dec 5 11:15 watermark.html

Thank you kindly for your reply, m3lezZ,

I gave the skin folder full permission to check, but it did not solve the problem.

The supplied link to the documentation has lost me at step 7 "Drag the" main.inc.php "file from the server panel to the local panel." there is no such file in the config folder.

There's one single config file (config/config.inc.php) which only contains the configuration settings that differ from the defaults. Older version have their configuration split in two files (config/main.inc.php and db.inc.php) which together contain all configuration parameters.

Furthemore, I followed the instructions regarding the .less files on this page, but also got a non-styled page with a lot of console errors.
This is a somewhat unknown area for me, so I have to research more, but it would be nice if someone would shed some light on the issue.

Code:
markasjunk2.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Same, compiled less, gave full permission ...
Checked source codes and it's trying to access some styles in plugins/plugin-name/elastic/*.css

Try to re-enable Roundcube with

Code:
 /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --install --name=roundcube
 /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --enable --name=roundcube

There's one single config file (config/config.inc.php) which only contains the configuration settings that differ from the defaults. Older version have their configuration split in two files (config/main.inc.php and db.inc.php) which together contain all configuration parameters.

Ah, that makes sense, I'm now stuck at Step 9, I suppose this tutorial is outdated then.

I've tried to re-enable Roundcube with the commands you've provided, but that does not solve the problem.
Maybe something is wrong with the elastic theme.

that should be easier.
That's why I have asked do the plesk team will include it in default install.

If I'm not mistaken latest version of Roundcube 1.3.6 does not include Elastic theme and this theme still in development stage.
As you know, we never include into Plesk not released officially third-party software. Therefore, let's wait for the official Elastic theme in official Roundcube release.
Or try to adapt current Elastic theme version to Roundcube version shipped with Plesk.

Back