• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

russian wrong display

S

stumyp

I've just installed the SB 3.02 for Linux in combination with Plesk.
All Cyrillic letters are displayed as question marks, "?". However in Plesk I can easily use russian names.
You can check component versions here
Please, advice.

Any suggestions ?
may be you'll need additional information ?

I have checked it on my test server and everything looks good. Try to check and let me know the following things:

1. Make sure that appropriate version of language pack for Sitebuilder 3.0.2 is installed:
sitebuilder_ru_RU-3.0.2-all.06112310

2. Try to change character encoding in your browser.

3. Which browser do you use? Did you try to check this on different browsers?

If this issue still exists just give me more details about it so I could try to check it from my side.

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
I have checked it on my test server and everything looks good. Try to check and let me know the following things:
Thanks for your answer,
I almost solved this problem.
I've found that all tables and db sitebuilder3 itself has latin1 conversion. I've changed it to utf8 and all newly inserted data displayed correctly.
The only place where it's not good - labels for languages, I did reinstall of language packs - but labels are still consist of "?".
here is part of sitebuilder3.locale table
PHP:
10  	ru_RU  	???????, ??????  	Russian, Russia  	,  	RUB  	   	?.  	d.m.Y  	H:i:s  	1  	1  	
11 	zh_CN 	??????? 	Simplified Chinese, China 	. 	CNY 	? 	? 	Y/m/d 	H:i:s 	1 	1 	
12 	zh_TW 	??????? 	Traditional Chinese, Taiwan 	. 	TWD 	? 	? 	Y/m/d 	H:i:s 	1 	1

UPD: I'm using Debian, mysql5, php5.2 (but sitebuilder uses it's own php5.1)

Back