1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Site Preview Authentication issue ($10 bucks for the correct answer!)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by BigWhiteDog, Sep 14, 2007.

1. BigWhiteDog

BigWhiteDog Guest

trying to preview a site using the /$sitepreview/domainname.com command, an authentication required box pops up and nothing that we input works. The ftp uname and pw was what I thought was used and that isn't it, we added a domain user and that didn't work. What am I missing here?

10 bucks via paypal if a working answer is given in next 12 hrs. (need to move site now!)

Thx

2. alta

alta Regular Pleskian

Hello,

The issue is in default domain was not set for IP address, to correct it please login to Plesk as administrator->Server->IP addresses->click on column under "hosting",tick some domain name and click on"set as default". It will solve the issue.