1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sitebuilder Template Question

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by kme5150, Sep 9, 2008.

1. kme5150

kme5150 Guest

Hello,

I am thinking about using hostgator for my hosting for my business. When I do this I wanted to use Sitebuilder to build my new website. I was going through the templates in their demo and I like the ID:av-173 Category:personal template, but I was wondering when I get the actual license if I will be able to replace the image of the girl with my own banner? Right now I get the error, "Banner upload is not supported for this template."

Thank you in advance.
    Ken

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    In old Sitebuilder versions there was limited number of templates which supported custom banner upload feature. Since version 4.2.3 this situation is resolved. So it is required to update Sitebuilder to latest release (for now 4.2.3) to be able to make operation you need.

3. kme5150

kme5150 Guest

Thank you very much. That worked perfectly.

4. rustybulb

rustybulb Guest

I had the same problem.

So how does one acquire the latest version without downloading anything?

I've only been using the online version so far, as that's what my customer needs.

5. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
  6. hala

hala Guest

kme5150
    How did you fix the problem and update the sitebuilder?
    I contacted hostgator and they said they can't upgrade it now ...