• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Input Sitejet API License keys

Sebahat.hadzhi

Community Manager
Staff member
Server operating system version
Linux, Windows
Plesk version and microupdate number
#
I would like to ask whoever needs a new Sitejet API key to send me a private message with their Plesk License key number (PLSK.xxxxxxxxx) so I can arrange a new one. In case you do not see the 'Start conversation' button, please just comment the thread and I will open a private conversation you so you can provide the necessary details. If you are not sure how to find your Plesk License key number, please kindly refer to the following article:

- Plesk Licensing

Along with the Plesk license key, please also provide me with the reason for the request of the new Sitejet API key (e.g. you restored a backup).

Last edited:
hi
im new to plesk and dont know what i did but its asking for api key, can you help me?
but i cant find a button to write you a pm.

br

Hello, chriz123. Welcome to the Plesk family. If you hover over any user's picture/username you should see a 'Start conversation' button. I will send you a private message, so we can get this sorted out.

Hi,
I'm having exactly the same problem: there ist no button or function "Start conversation" when I hover over the user's picture whatsoever
1723022772601.png
I have no idea....please help
Thanks in advance

Hello, everyone. There are certain rules applied in the Forum with consideration to reducing spam. One of them requires users to have previously approved posts in order to be able to start private conversations. I would like to sincerely apologize for any possible confusion caused by my instructions. In case you do not see the 'Start conversation' button, please just comment the thread and I will message you so you can provide the necessary details.

Hello @Sebahat.hadzhi
have same problem.
Have done a full new installation of the OS into vserver at Strato, and then was this Sitejet API problem at beginning.

Because i have also not the "Start conversation" - Button visible, start the private conversation , please.

Hi - I reinstalled plesk the other day, I was having issues with the security software on my VPS - it's now asking for an API key for sitejet. I've tried updates and disable and reenable but then foudn this thread - I guess it's a known issue. I'm too new on the forum to be able to contact Sebahat directly :(

Back