• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Sitejet website migration

cloudadmin

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
windows 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.59 Update #2
Hello everyone,
How to migrate Sitejet website, between Plesk Windows servers?
The site has been migrated, but it is not possible to edit it, via sitejet builder.
The site is available from the new web server.

Same here, moved to another plesk server but since migration:

"Error: Can not access Sitejet Website Builder for this domain. Please check if this domain has been migrated or restored onto another server."

I recently went through a similar situation when moving a Sitejet website between Plesk Windows servers. Here's what I did:
Before starting, I made sure to back up the entire Sitejet website. It's super important to have a backup in case something goes wrong during the move.
I used Plesk's migration tools to transfer all the website files and the database to the new server. If you don't have access to these tools, you might have to do it manually, which can be a bit more work.
After everything was moved over, I had to update some settings to match the new server. This included things like database connections and file paths.
Even after doing all this, I couldn't edit the site with the Sitejet builder right away. It took some extra troubleshooting to get everything working smoothly on the new server.

Thanks you all for reply,
I did the migration Plesk > Tools & Settings > Migration & Transfer Manager
After the migration, the website is displayed correctly from the new web server, but editing the site via Plesk > WebSites & Domains > Sitejet Builder is not possible.
It offers the option to choose a new template. If I choose Blank, via More > Content import it is possible to import text but not images.

@cloudadmin Could you please tell me the Migrator version on the source server that you have used for migration? Current versions should migrate the Sitejet key, too. Maybe it was an outdated version? You can find the version in the "Extension" on the Migrator icon.

@cloudadmin If possible, do you still know the time of the migration and the website? We'd like to check it in the server logs here. You can send the information in a private message to me.

Peter, thanks for reply,
Migrator version on the source server is 2.25.2-1922, same as on the destination server.
I will send the date and site name via private message.

I ran the migration again today and got the following error:
Unable to restore Plesk extension 'plesk-sitejet' for subscription 'migrated domain name' on target Plesk server; subscription data of this extension will not be deployed
You need to configure Plesk extension 'plesk-sitejet' for subscription 'migrated domain name' manually on target Plesk server after migration.

Error: Can not access Sitejet Website Builder for this domain. Please check if this domain has been migrated or restored onto another server.

Currently, DNS A points to the source server address, because the user wants to edit the site.

Back