• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSO Server is not configured

N

Nayabk

First of all just a little brackground of our problem...

We have an web application that we wanted to integrate with Sitebuilder. Looking at the documentation at that time, I saw references to SSO server and found out that is exactly what we needed. So I enabled siteserver with SSO per documentation at that time. However, we were never able to make it work and were frustrated with it.

After I installed SB 4.0, I realized that the sections related to SSO were taken out from the documents. Now I need to know how to uninstall SSO to get Sitebuilder to at least make it work as before.

I tried sitebuilder.exe command line switches to disable SSO but that gives me an error.

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>sitebuilder.exe -sd
Plesk error occured : Unknown error 0x80131509 (COM Error 80131509, Description:
There is an error in XML document (1, 355).) at Set SiteBuilder SSO Server (url
: )
Unable to set SSO Server in Sitebuilder

So I'm stuck and frustrated with this whole thing. Please advise and let me know how can I get my server up and running again.

Please contact our support team, they must resolve this problem.

Back