• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

SSO Server is not configured

N

Nayabk

First of all just a little brackground of our problem...

We have an web application that we wanted to integrate with Sitebuilder. Looking at the documentation at that time, I saw references to SSO server and found out that is exactly what we needed. So I enabled siteserver with SSO per documentation at that time. However, we were never able to make it work and were frustrated with it.

After I installed SB 4.0, I realized that the sections related to SSO were taken out from the documents. Now I need to know how to uninstall SSO to get Sitebuilder to at least make it work as before.

I tried sitebuilder.exe command line switches to disable SSO but that gives me an error.

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>sitebuilder.exe -sd
Plesk error occured : Unknown error 0x80131509 (COM Error 80131509, Description:
There is an error in XML document (1, 355).) at Set SiteBuilder SSO Server (url
: )
Unable to set SSO Server in Sitebuilder

So I'm stuck and frustrated with this whole thing. Please advise and let me know how can I get my server up and running again.

Please contact our support team, they must resolve this problem.

Back