• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subscription Suspension

cozmik

New Pleskian
I honestly don't know where to post this but I need help resolving a problem.

Bear with me as I explain. I originally signed up with freepgs with multiple accounts. When freepgs were migrated onto the plesk servers my accounts were merged together with an annual maintenance fee which I just paid in December and it shows on my account.

I've had no problems until recently when I logged in and found that my subscription has been suspended. I had no email notifying me that this happened or explaining why or how I could resolve this. There are links for each of the subscriptions "switch to subscription" which gives me access to all of them except my main one. There I continue to get the message of the suspension but no link or way to find out why this happened or how to fix it.

Please help. Who do I need to contact?

Hello cozmik,

Sorry to hear about your situation ( Having your service interrupted with no clear cause sure is a bummer! This being said, unfortunately, the community is unlikely to be able to offer much help. Plesk does not host any websites. It is a tool freepgs bought from us to manage their shared hosting servers, and it was they who suspended your subscription.

My recommendation - contact freepgs directly. They seem to have a helpdesk available here.

I hope everything works out for you, and you'll be up and running again soon!

Back