• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sync of Service-Plans

DJSnoopy

New Pleskian
Hi Odin Team.

I got a test site running with an existing service plan.
If i edit the service plan and enable python an perl it says save and sync.
But my running site with the service plan don´t get plesk and pthon checked.

Is there a way to force the syncing?
Earlier there was an icon that the site is out of sync, but now there is just nothing.
Is this a known bug?

kind regards
Michael

Hi DJSnoopy,

unfortunately you didn't provide informations about your operating system, or about your used Plesk version ( incl. MU ), so I assume that you use the latest Plesk version 12.5.

Please have a look at the CLI commands for Plesk, for example:

Subscriptions: subscription Utility ( online documentation: Command Line Reference, Plesk 12.5 for Linux )

You will there find the command:

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --sync-subscription example.com

... which will sync the domain "example.com" with the associated service-plan.​

Hi UFHH01.

Sorry my fault:
Plesk: 12.5.30 Update #9

I´ve rechecked everything and also forced a sync on command line.
Service-Plan options like perl and python don´t get synced.

Steps to reproduce:
1. SetUp a service plan without options for perl n python
2. Create a site with this service plan
3. Change service-plan and enable perl and python
4. It says saved and synced
5. Check the hosting options of that site and see that perl and python aren´t enabled.
6. Run command line option to update the domain like you´ve written above
7. Check the hosting options of that site and see that perl and python aren´t enabled.

Vice versa. also with disabling it ;)

kind regards
Michael

PS: Is there anywhere a bugtracker? Or should this all be discussed in the forum?

Hi DJSnoopy,

PS: Is there anywhere a bugtracker? Or should this all be discussed in the forum?
No, there is no "bugtracker" for Odin - products ( only Odin intern ) and there is nothing wrong to discuss possible bugs here in the forums.
After you now wrote in detail, how you reproduced the possible bug, Odin-Team-Members will read your post and when they are able to reproduce your issue as well, they will forward it for further investigations. Sometimes they change the titel of such a thread ( as prefix ) and post as well the corresponding PPX-number as an answer, when they confirm this issue being a bug.

At the moment, you can only wait for other forum-users to answer your thread, because I for myself can't reproduce the issue on my servers ( with Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubuntu 14.04 operating systems, using Plesk 12.0 and Plesk 12.5 ). I would suggest as well, to use a debug - log - level at "/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini", as for example:
Code:
[debug]

; Enable debug mode (do not use in production environment)
enabled = on

[log]

; Log messages verbosity level (from 0 to 7)
; 0 - only critical errors, 7 - all including debug messages, default - 3
filter.priority = 7

; Enable logging of SQL queries
show.sql_query = on

; Enable logging of external utilities calls
show.util_exec = on

; Enable logging of stdin and stdout for external utilities calls (do not use in production environment)
show.util_exec_io = on

; Enable logging of APSC activities
apsc.enabled = on
( please be informed, that you might have to copy the initial "panel.ini.sample" to "panel.ini", if the file "/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini" doesn't already exists on your server, with possible modifications, which you have to modify to your needs )

You have as well the choice to report possible bugs at "http://www.odin.com/support/plesk/bugreport/", but be aware, that there will be no response to your report. It's just nice to report possible bugs, so that Odin might solve it as soon as possible within next updates/upgrades/patches.

Hello... it´s me again :p

I´ve turned on debug mode and tried to inspect the hundrets of lines:
So i found:
Code:
[2015-11-03 19:22:59] DEBUG [dbquery] [43] SQL: SELECT `TmplData`.* FROM `TmplData` AS `TmplData` WHERE (`tmpl_id` = '8')

This seems to give the correct results for the service plan:
Code:
8,perl,false
8,python,false
8,manage_phosting_perl,true
8,manage_phosting_python,true

But during syncing the domains, i found this in the logs where perl and python are again true:

Code:
[2015-11-03 19:31:58] DEBUG [dbquery] [275] SQL: replace hosting set `dom_id`='1', `sys_user_id`='1', `ssl`='true', `ssi`='false', `php`='true', `php_handler_id`='plesk-php56-fpm', `cgi`='true', `perl`='true', `python`='true', `fastcgi`='false', `miva`='false', `coldfusion`='false', `asp`='false', `asp_dot_net`='false', `webstat`='webalizer', `same_ssl`='true', `traffic_bandwidth`='-1', `max_connection`='-1', `www_root`='/var/www/vhosts/xxxx.xx/httpdocs', `maintenance_mode`='false', `certificate_id`='0'

I just have an idea.
Can you try the following?
1. disable perl and python in service plan
2. Open the subscription page and open click on the domain of one using the service plan
3. click on hosting settings of that site and enable perl and python

Now you should have a service plan for this site which is out of sync

4. Open again the service plan, go to hosting options and check that perl and python is still disabled
5. click save and sync.

So the plan is synced with still disabled perl and python
But in the subscription is still turned on.
So the out of sync is still present.

Not so easy to describe this situation ;)

kind regards
Michael

Back