1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Timeshift with Scheduled Backups

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Blaufalke, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Blaufalke

Blaufalke Guest

Hi *,

After each performed task of "Scheduled Backup" backup time is shifting by 15 minutes on my Plesk 8.0.0.

Example:

Backup-time: 03:00h
    Backup period: daily

Each backup is created 24h + 15m after the one before and those 15 minutes are added to the configured backup-time in "Scheduled Backup". The size of the created file is 17MB, so I don't think the system needs that time.

After 5 days the configuration has drifted to the following (in daily 15-minutes-steps):

Backup-time: 04:00h
    Backup period: daily

This is annoying, for I have to manually reset the backup-time every day to the intended value.

Has anyone encountered this behaviour too? And - much better - found a solution?

2. RuthServer

RuthServer Guest

3. Blaufalke

Blaufalke Guest

:rolleyes:
    should have spend more time with the search engine before.

thx a lot!