• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Tool Duplicate entire web

F

fnadal

Ohh If this would be a solution for those who produce many websites daily. It would be very interesting to be able to duplicate a website completely, namely:

A tool that allows the administrator to make a Sitebuilder copied renaming of a Web site and the name of the user, in this way we could produce very similar to many websites which usually have much content.

Let a practical example:

I need to do 56 sites of a company that has stores items for baby and children ... Shops are different but all have the same catalog of products with more than 300 articles. With a tool so we could make them much more quickly.

Such feature request already exists and it is planned to add this feature in future product versions. I can not say for sure which version and when. Anyway, I passed your post to developers also, as additional request. Thank for your interest in improving Plesk Sitebuilder product.

Let's imagine the following situation: web site with modules was created and published. You created copy of this web site. Newly created web site will not have publishing settings set, because publishing to the same location does not make sence.
Site stores their data at published site, we have 2 options:
1. during site copying Sitebuilder should make copy data from published site via FTP/XCOPY/VPS
2. create dumb data (empty database)

We'd prefer to go with 2-nd option. What is your expectations?

Tool duplicate WebSites

I don´t know how to do it internally, but what I want to tell you is very simple:

From the administrator level, we must have a aplication/tool that allows to fully duplicate
a website, except the part in which the user´s name is, and the publishing settings.

This would allow us to produce websites at a higher speed, specially when the websites are similar.

Thank you.

Back