1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer errors with Migration Manager

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by SergeyG, Dec 3, 2010.

1. SergeyG

SergeyG Guest

During the transfer with the help of Migration Manager some domains are missed. Third lever domains in particular. The errors are the following. Please advise how this can be fixed.
    For example:

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --create vsekoshki.net.ru -owner arta999 -notify false -guid 9d110eca-3d5d-41d1-9adb-047ffdc73872 -vendor-guid 7994e2b4-147c-4eca-83ea-793275e24ef7 -creation-date 2007-06-05 -ip 74.204.172.233 failed with return code 1. Stderr is Notice: Undefined variable: cl_id in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomain.php on line 1324 An error occured during domain creation: MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (d.name IN ('net.ru') OR da.name IN ('net.ru'))' at line 1

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It looks like database inconsistence. Seems domain net.ru has undefined cl_id. Check it in Plesk database and try to correct it.

3. mmoutafides

mmoutafides New Pleskian

Seems like a bug of PMM with 3rd level domains...

I'm having the same problem when trying to migrate some domains that have 3rd level extensions like .net.gr and .org.gr

Seems PMM cannot recognize those domains properly thus being unable to migrate them...

Hope this will get fixed in future Plesk 10 upgrade...

4. sebsch

sebsch Guest

I've got the same problem - just subdomains like ssl.test.tld (in plesk inserted as a normal domain) which can't be migrated - all with the sql error. I can't find a fix for that problem...

5. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    According to developers this problem has been fixed in 10.1.1 version.

6. Hostasaurus.Com

Hostasaurus.Com Regular Pleskian

68%
    I can't get subdomains that have their own FTP users to migrate using 10.1.1.