• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Transfer errors with Migration Manager

S

SergeyG

During the transfer with the help of Migration Manager some domains are missed. Third lever domains in particular. The errors are the following. Please advise how this can be fixed.
For example:

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --create vsekoshki.net.ru -owner arta999 -notify false -guid 9d110eca-3d5d-41d1-9adb-047ffdc73872 -vendor-guid 7994e2b4-147c-4eca-83ea-793275e24ef7 -creation-date 2007-06-05 -ip 74.204.172.233 failed with return code 1. Stderr is Notice: Undefined variable: cl_id in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomain.php on line 1324 An error occured during domain creation: MySQL query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (d.name IN ('net.ru') OR da.name IN ('net.ru'))' at line 1

It looks like database inconsistence. Seems domain net.ru has undefined cl_id. Check it in Plesk database and try to correct it.

Seems like a bug of PMM with 3rd level domains...

I'm having the same problem when trying to migrate some domains that have 3rd level extensions like .net.gr and .org.gr

Seems PMM cannot recognize those domains properly thus being unable to migrate them...

Hope this will get fixed in future Plesk 10 upgrade...

I've got the same problem - just subdomains like ssl.test.tld (in plesk inserted as a normal domain) which can't be migrated - all with the sql error. I can't find a fix for that problem...

According to developers this problem has been fixed in 10.1.1 version.

Back