• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Transfer FTP problems

Pierre1303

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have this error when i want to send a backup to my ftp storage :

Attention: Unable to resume an upload of the file to the storage: the content of the retrieved file does not match the content that was previously sent
Check that you can resume uploads to the storage. You can check it independently with the commands:
echo 123 | curl -T - --ftp-create-dirs -v -P - --ssl -k -u legrandmyl ftp://ftp.cluster003.hosting.ovh.net/www/backup/vps6/test-dir/test-file.txt
echo 456 | curl -T - -a --ftp-create-dirs -v -P - --ssl -k -u legrandmyl ftp://ftp.cluster003.hosting.ovh.net/www/backup/vps6/test-dir/test-file.txt
curl -v -P - --ssl -k -u legrandmyl ftp://ftp.cluster003.hosting.ovh.net/www/backup/vps6/test-dir/test-file.txt

The commands works :
echo 123 | curl -T - --ftp-create-dirs -v -P - --ssl -k -u legrandmyl ftp://ftp.cluster003.hosting.ovh.net/www/backup/vps6/test-dir/test-file.txt
echo 456 | curl -T - -a --ftp-create-dirs -v -P - --ssl -k -u legrandmyl ftp://ftp.cluster003.hosting.ovh.net/www/backup/vps6/test-dir/test-file.txt
curl -v -P - --ssl -k -u legrandmyl ftp://ftp.cluster003.hosting.ovh.net/www/backup/vps6/test-dir/test-file.txt

On my ftp, i have the space, and i have no problems with my other VPS/Plesk backup.

Thanks fo your help

Back