• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to access to the storage

garcue

Regular Pleskian
Hello everyone, I'm getting the following error each time I try to set up an ftp server as a backup server.
Any idea to solve it?

Error: Unable to access to the storage: Transport error: unable to list directory: Curl error: (28) Timeout was reached: Last FTP request: LIST -a Last FTP response: 200 TYPE is now ASCII
Make sure you have entered the correct storage settings. You can check them independently with the command:
curl -v -P - -u

Thanks in advance

Hello, you may have to change the default folder used. You can try "/" or create yourself a folder on your ftp server.

Thanks for the two answers, I tried both of them as much as possible.
Virtubox, run the test according to what you told me and it still did not work. Peter Debik was not going badly, the only problem I had with what you told me is that it was not possible for me to enter the configuration of the external FTP server, so try to find out how my machine connected to ftp, run the command "netstat -ano "and I noticed the failure, had to enable the ckeck to use passive mode. That done, everything worked.

Thanks to your answers I found the error, thank you very much!

Thanks for the two answers, I tried both of them as much as possible.
Virtubox, run the test according to what you told me and it still did not work. Peter Debik was not going badly, the only problem I had with what you told me is that it was not possible for me to enter the configuration of the external FTP server, so try to find out how my machine connected to ftp, run the command "netstat -ano "and I noticed the failure, had to enable the ckeck to use passive mode. That done, everything worked.

Thanks to your answers I found the error, thank you very much!
What was it?

Back