• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer

I'm having the same (3.10.1) error in CentOS 5 (5.7 Final) (upgrading via /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller in the shell)

Im having this issue with different Plesk/os version:

- On Centos 5.6 with Plesk 9.5
- On Centos 5.7 with Plesk 10.3
- On Centos 5.7 with Plesk 10.2

It would be nice to have some news from the support

Guys, it is very strange. I installed/upgraded to 10.3.1 w/o any problems 10 minutes ago.

Could you please check your autoinstaller logs (/tmp/autoinstaller3.log)? It should contain next lines:

"Getting new version of Parallels Installer...
SourceUrl: original source url is http://$host/Parallels_Installer"

What is ip address of $host?

It looks like using of wrong mirrors..

Last edited:
Here OVH also, then, selected "Oficial Parallels Server" (Was using OVH mirror) in installation media, and it worked!

File downloading SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_4.5.0/microupdates/include/SB/License/Constraints.php: completed.
Translations was generated at 2011-10-04 15:59:07, processed translation: 12
Translations was generated at 2011-10-04 16:01:01, processed translation: 12
Patches were installed successfully.
The packages were installed successfully.

Now:
<product id="plesk" version="10.3.1">
<patch version="9" timestamp="" />
</product>

Hope this helps

Thank jterry. I did the same and it work just fine.

BTW, I had to use the /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller command to change the repository because I couldn't do it using the web interface (It just didn't let me save the changes).

So ? How can I upgrade my Panel to 10.3.1 if there is this bad mirror?

How to choose different mirror and which one is working now?

Execute /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller from the shell as root, read the messages, and where it asks you about the source of updates, check official Parallels (main, oficial or something else) as source. That worked for me as said before.

... check official Parallels (main, oficial or something else) as source.

thanks but i know HOW to do this, I just need those working mirrors, so I dont waste time clicking around to find 'maybe' working source. I guess i need URLs

Thanks anyway for quick reply!

I got it

This is a problem with the provider. In this case OVH.

http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=5886

In the meantime you can workaround the problem by upgrading the panel via SSH:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --source-type network --source autoinstall.plesk.com --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

Hello, we have contacted the provider and though it took a while for us to find a root cause, at this moment the problem should be resolved. Lets us (or the provider's support) know if you keep experiencing the problem.

Thanks to everyone for paying our attention to that.

Regards

I am getting the below on when clicking the update button on 9.5.4 Plesk.

Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.11.0' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. Failed to open the file /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5_x86_64 for writing: Text file busy.

Trying to upgrade doesnt work

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --source-type network --source autoinstall.plesk.com --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id=PLESK_10_4_4 --upgrade-installed-components

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --source-type network --source autoinstall.plesk.com --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id=PLESK_10_4_4 --upgrade-installed-components
File downloading products.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading plesk.inf3: 11%..21%..30%..40%..55%..60%..74%..82%..92%..100% was finished.
File downloading ppsmbe.inf3: 18%..39%..59%..100% was finished.
File downloading sitebuilder.inf3: 12%..25%..38%..64%..77%..89%..100% was finished.
File downloading sso.inf3: 24%..37%..78%..91%..100% was finished.
File downloading setemplates.inf3: 44%..100% was finished.
File downloading pp-sitebuilder.inf3: 12%..41%..55%..83%..97%..100% was finished.
File downloading billing.inf3: 10%..21%..33%..79%..85%..91%..100% was finished.
File downloading mysql.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading apache.inf3: 100% was finished.
Checking for installed packages...
File downloading PSA_10.4.4/plesk-10.4.4-cl5-x86_64.inf3: 13%..22%..30%..42%..50%..62%..84%..90%..100% was finished.
Getting new version of Parallels Installer...
File downloading parallels_installer_CloudLinux_5.7.1_x86_64.md5sum:
ERROR: The required version '3.11.0' was not found on the server.
This could happen because of configuration error at the download site.
Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_CloudLinux_5.7.1_x86_64.md5sum:
The requested URL returned error: 404
Not all packages were installed.
Please try installing packages again later.
Please, contact product technical support.

Back