• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer

metalalisa

Basic Pleskian
Hi, Igor!

SuSE 11.3
Parallels Plesk 10.2

When I open "Tools & Utilities" -> "Updates"
it prints me message:

Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_SuSE_11.3_x86_64.md5sum: The requested URL returned error: 404

What does it means? The same if I run CLI autoinstaller

I'm having the same issue. Trying to update my 10.2 installation running on RHEL 5.

Here's the error message:
Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_RedHat_el5.6_x86_64.md5sum: The requested URL returned error: 404

Took a look at the said http directory and no such 'Parallels_Installer' directory exists.

Same here - just registered to see if anyone else was having this problem too.

Just upgraded today and having the following error message:

Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5.3_x86_64.md5sum: The requested URL returned error: 404

Hopefully this is just a temporary issue with Parallels' web server?

[edit] Parallels Plesk Panel v10.0.0_build108101004.13 os_CentOS 5 [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
The same problem here. When trying to update I get:

"Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_Ubuntu_10.04_x86_64.md5sum: The requested URL returned error: 404"

Version: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.2.0_build1011110331.11 os_Ubuntu 10.04

Gentlemen, it is very unfortunate, but incomplete upload has become available to you. We are fixing it now.

Regards

Now the updater runs, yet after completing with some errors I have ended up with a blank screen of death ... i.e. nothing, empty HTML page. Whereabouts can I get a glimpse of the errors that cause this?

Hello, until the incomplete upload issue is fixed, we are disabling 10.3 availability.

This is not a problem of Plesk software, it is a malfunction in the repository caused premature availability of 10.3 before full upload. Sorry for inconvenience.

The problem has been fixed and we performed successful installations and upgrades.

If you have got the upgrade ruined while the problem persisted, just call upgrade again. If UI isn't responding, call upgrade again via command-line interface. We'll post precise instruction soon.

For linux OSs you can use next command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller
For Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\ai.exe

Getting same issues:

"Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. Version is not specified. Error in Version.cpp, line 91. "

Source: "Official Parallels Updates server"

On: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.2.0_build1011110331.11 os_CentOS 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

When trying to update Plesk 10.2 to 10.3 I get

ERROR: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server.
This could happen because of configuration error at the download site.
The MD5 checksum of the /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5.5_x86_64 file does not match the value specified in the configuration file.

Can you help me ?

Regards.

Same problem than BernardD

Hi,

When trying to update Plesk 10.1 to 10.3 I get

Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: the required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server.
The MD5 checksum of the /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5.5_x86_64 file does not match the value specified in the configuration file.

Hi, I'm getting right now the following error message :

'Unable to obtain the latest version of Parallels Products Installer: The required version '3.10.1' was not found on the server. This could happen because of configuration error at the download site. The MD5 checksum of the /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5_x86_64 file does not match the value specified in the configuration file.'

I've tried running /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller from shell and also tried running yum clean all with no results.

Any other suggestions ?

Again

ERROR: The required version '3.10.1' was not found on the server.
The MD5 checksum of the /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5_x86_64 file does not match the value specified in the configuration file.

Back