• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to process Backup File

S

sdlokie

I am recieving a specific error when trying to load the backup for one of my hosting accounts. I know that it's caused by the file showing single directory without SSL Support - but I need to know how to mod the file or fix the file so that it can be visable - The Server was reprovisioned so I cannot go back to the old file.

Error as follows:
Domain stevenspersonalsite.info has been restored

domain stevenspersonalsite.info

Execution of /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --update stevenspersonalsite.info -hosting true -hst_type phys -ip 208.109.102.67 -webstat true -same_ssl true -login personalsite -passwd -shell /bin/false failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during domain update: error in hosting updating: You cannot place the SSL and non-SSL content in the same location: SSL is not supported in this domain.

Open the backup file in any editor (probably you should gunzip it first), find the xml description of stevenspersonalsite.info domain and add https attribute to phosting node of this domain. Save changes. Now your domain supports ssl.

is there a specific command line that I can use or you have seen work?

What command line? to perform this actions? No, it's better to do it manually.

IT WORKED!!!

After removing one level of compression with winzip i was able to view with vim and make the adjustment.

Thank you so much. I owe you a beer

hey guys,

could anyone of you post the actual bit I have to add to dump.xml ?

thanks in advance :)

Back