• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unable to remove or edit site content in mobile websites

LucalTheGreat

New Pleskian
I received an error message "Error: Failed to remove mobile site: Can't delete a site that's not active " when try to remove a mobile website in Plesk control panel and if i try to edit site content i received another error message "Can't access a site that's not active" from http://uptc.unitymobile.com.

These notification messages are originating from UNITY Mobile platform. The reason is actually hinted in the messages themselves - both the site and the editor account have been already disabled and there are no handlers anymore to modify their status further, so the messages are correct from UNITY Mobile platform's standpoint.

It appears that Plesk control panel has somehow retained in its configuration information about the site availability and is giving the plesk control panel the option to configure the mobile site despite the fact that UNITY Mobile platform is returning "deleted" status back to Plesk. Plesk should be given an option to create a new site instead now.

I would like to know how to manage Plesk in this situation.

Kindly assist.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
Yes, you are correct. It looks like a bug.
If you are sure that site doesn't exists in Unity mobile, you can contact Support Team and they will remove site correctly from Plesk database.

Yes, you are correct. It looks like a bug.
If you are sure that site doesn't exists in Unity mobile, you can contact Support Team and they will remove site correctly from Plesk database.

Hi,

Once I click submit at the bottom of the support request form one incident will be deducted from my support incident pack or contract. Is there any way i can self service remove site from Plesk database?

Kindly assist.

Try to do following:

1. Backup database:

%plesk_bin%\sshost.exe --settings-backup

2. dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select * from dom_param where param='unity_mobile_site_key' or param='unity_mobile_site_prefix'"

You need to find two records with field 'param' equal 'unity_mobile_site_key' and 'unity_mobile_site_prefix' and field 'val' for this site. For example:

dom_id param val
9 unity_mobile_site_key mmm.aaa.plesk.ru-nuk4dm1vw8
9 unity_mobile_site_prefix mmm

3. Delete these records. For example:

dbclient --direct-sql --sql="delete from dom_param where dom_id=9 and param='unity_mobile_site_key'"
dbclient --direct-sql --sql="delete from dom_param where dom_id=9 and param='unity_mobile_site_prefix'"

Try to do following:

1. Backup database:

%plesk_bin%\sshost.exe --settings-backup

2. dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select * from dom_param where param='unity_mobile_site_key' or param='unity_mobile_site_prefix'"

You need to find two records with field 'param' equal 'unity_mobile_site_key' and 'unity_mobile_site_prefix' and field 'val' for this site. For example:

dom_id param val
9 unity_mobile_site_key mmm.aaa.plesk.ru-nuk4dm1vw8
9 unity_mobile_site_prefix mmm

3. Delete these records. For example:

dbclient --direct-sql --sql="delete from dom_param where dom_id=9 and param='unity_mobile_site_key'"
dbclient --direct-sql --sql="delete from dom_param where dom_id=9 and param='unity_mobile_site_prefix'"

Can you provide those steps for Plesk Onyx on Unix (CentOS 7)? We've had issues with a phantom mobile site, that doesn't exist, for years. It was a problem on Plesk 11 and, now that we've migrated to Onyx, it's an issue here. It's somehow associated with a reseller account.

Back