• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to run 'Supervisor '...

F

Fate123

On two brand new Fbsd 6.2 Plesk 8.1 installations I have a problem with the migration utility.

After I fill in host en password of the server that needs to be migrated I get the following error:

Error: Unable to create migration session: Unable to run 'supervisor '/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/2007-01-22-15.38.44.802676'': Empty error message from utility.

This is the same on both servers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE and Plesk 8.1. My psa-migration-manager is version 8.1.0_81561.

I have the same trouble. I'm reconsidering the purchase of a license for a product that doesn't work on the OS it was originally intended.

-Brian

Brian J. Brandon
Network Security Consultant
Los Angeles, California
Security admin @ hush com

Has anyone resolved this issue yet? I am getting the exact same error. I just purchased a brand new server and am trying to migrate everything from the old server - with no luck.

Thanks

i've the damn same problem...

Error: Unable to create migration session: Unable to run 'supervisor '/usr/local/psa/PMM/var/2008-02-10-15.24.25.073417'': Empty error message from utility.

please someone give us some help!
this software is not given away for free!

PinoVero
[email protected]

Ugh.. this was so long ago now. I forget how I resolved it!
Sorry! I think I just upgraded to 8.2?

i've already used successfully plesk migration utility 1 year later without any problem, from old plesk to 8.1

now i've used a new hardware server with the same 8.1 plesk (new ports and updates), so i need to migrate from the old hardware 8.1 to the new 8.1

reading this forum i see the same migration error in 8.1-8.2-8.3 sections so i think something was wrong in some update, in some new ports or somethink else

Back