• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3'

hugohome

New Pleskian
Dear Sir,

Today I tried to upgrade to Plesk 8.3 for Windows to 8.3.0.1, without good results. When I think that the CP was in the current "old" version, I realize that I am unable to access.

When I rebooted our WIN2k3, and tried to access via CP, the server send:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3' (include_path='c:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib') in Unknown on line 0

I had discover other people with similar troubles over Linux, but I can't looking for a solution for a Windows Server. I thought that could be a misconfiguration at php.ini (c:\program files\SwSoft\Plesk\admin), but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hugohome

I can resolve this issue, but I can't create FTP new accounts anymore.

Dear Sir,

I found this file "auth.php3" inside the server in another folder, and I copy it into the "plib" folder. After that, the Panel sent me another issue: "Can't access to the folder "C:\ProgramFiles\SwSoft\Plesk\admin\repositories\certificates". After that, I discover that I didn't have the "certificates" subfolder inside "repositories", and I decided to create it. Now, I can access normally like before, but when I try to create a new FTP account for a current domain, the Plesk panel sends me:

Warning: FtpUserEditForm::require_once(pass.js) [function.FtpUserEditForm-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.FtpUserEditForm.php on line 41

Fatal error: FtpUserEditForm::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'pass.js' (include_path='c:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib') in C:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.FtpUserEditForm.php on line 41

Even I tried to use another "class.FtpUserEditForm.php" from another server (with Plesk Windows 8.2), but without successful results.

Thanks in advance!!

Best regards,

Hugohome - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello,

Try repair plesk installation which will fix your issue.

Back