• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3'

hugohome

New Pleskian
Dear Sir,

Today I tried to upgrade to Plesk 8.3 for Windows to 8.3.0.1, without good results. When I think that the CP was in the current "old" version, I realize that I am unable to access.

When I rebooted our WIN2k3, and tried to access via CP, the server send:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3' (include_path='c:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib') in Unknown on line 0

I had discover other people with similar troubles over Linux, but I can't looking for a solution for a Windows Server. I thought that could be a misconfiguration at php.ini (c:\program files\SwSoft\Plesk\admin), but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hugohome

I can resolve this issue, but I can't create FTP new accounts anymore.

Dear Sir,

I found this file "auth.php3" inside the server in another folder, and I copy it into the "plib" folder. After that, the Panel sent me another issue: "Can't access to the folder "C:\ProgramFiles\SwSoft\Plesk\admin\repositories\certificates". After that, I discover that I didn't have the "certificates" subfolder inside "repositories", and I decided to create it. Now, I can access normally like before, but when I try to create a new FTP account for a current domain, the Plesk panel sends me:

Warning: FtpUserEditForm::require_once(pass.js) [function.FtpUserEditForm-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.FtpUserEditForm.php on line 41

Fatal error: FtpUserEditForm::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'pass.js' (include_path='c:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib') in C:\Archivos de programa\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.FtpUserEditForm.php on line 41

Even I tried to use another "class.FtpUserEditForm.php" from another server (with Plesk Windows 8.2), but without successful results.

Thanks in advance!!

Best regards,

Hugohome - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello,

Try repair plesk installation which will fix your issue.

Back